Monday, February 9, 2009

what a difference a day makes

Day 3---A huge amount of the puffiness is gone and my skin looks softer.
Day 1 the redness is gone and some of the puffiness


Before picture at Rachels

I wish you could see these better. Im doing my own before and after photots for a new skin care product I found. After seeing this photo sitting on Rachels sofa in Washington that Hunter took I was totally grossed out! I had thought I actually looked pretty good that day. But look how red my skin is and how puffy my eyes are!!!! OOOOO!
Some other pictures of me at home for new years and christmas showed the same rough dry red skin and super puffy eyes. I had some close ups of my eyes but my camera batteries died. After seeing these pictures I started looking for a new skin care line. I had been using oil of olay, and before that I had used Beauty Control. The beauty control was good but expensive!
I began googling product lines and trying to find an inexpensive line that had antioxidants and something to reduce the redness and puffiness....you will never guess where I found it...HSN.
Never in my life would I have thought to look there. I dont watch much tv except the food network and hgtv. But I saw this and since they had a 30 day money back guaruntee I decided to try it. So far so good!!!! Right away the redness has gone away and slowly my eyes are loosing some of thier puffiness. I will always have some since I have such bad allergies and Im 51 so yes I have wrinkles! This product has grapeseed extract and aloe along with some other stuff. I love the smell too!. The price was great. Just $44.00 for a cleanser, eye cream, wrinkle cream, moisturizer and hand cream. Amazing hu? considering Oil of Olay is 25.00 just for one day cream. The product is by M. Asam, a german company, and the product line Im using is the " all you will ever need" Check it out!


No comments: