Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Two more Missionaries



Alyssa and Bo left this morning with a team that they put together for India. They will be gone for 2 weeks, they will be home on Aug. 5th in the morning. I met them at Fridays in Hattiesburg last night and they were very hopeful and excited about the trip. Thier church had a special prayer service for them Sunday which they said was wondeful.

While in India they will meet up with thier friend, Wilson Bunn and his new wife. They will be assisting in the Asha House ( I hope I spelled that right ) which is an orphanage, and will be going to a leper colony and helping out there.

Thank you Beverly for letting Alyssa borrow the beautiful clothes! I cant remember what they are called, a pudjabie ? Something like that. They did fit her and she looked so cute in them.. Kindof like Puttin on jammies?

While they are gone Steve and I get the grand dog Shasha! We didnt get much sleep last night!

Her favorite thing to do is terrorize Pookie , one of our little dachshounds. Right at the moment however they are being very good. They are both laying on the bed next to me each with thier own chew stick. Peace at any cost!

Please pray for Alyssa and Bo and they whole team . Pray for safety, good health, and many opportunities to share Jesus with the people of India.

I will keep you updated.
Also remember Hunter comes home from Thailand August 2nd. His birthday is July 24th. Please remember him on his birthday.

2 comments:

Lauren and Taylor Wilson said...

i'll def. be praying for them!!! i miss you guys so much!!!

Sheryl said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I'm so glad you did. It's great to meet new people. It's also great to see the beauty that God has brought from other's ashes.

Thanks for your encouragement,
Sheryl