Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Good News

If you were at Bible Study today you heard the news.....Beth Moore will be in New Orleans Nov. 10th - 15th taping an updated version of Breaking Free! Tickets at $30.00 and can be purchased by calling Lifeway events at 1-800-254-2022 If I understood correctly, you cannot buy these from Lifeway events online.
Here is just a breif explaination of the week: Monday: 4:30pm- 6:30 registration
6:30 Doors open
7:30 praise and worship begins
9:00 over
Tuesday-Friday Doors open at 5:00pm
6:00pm praise and worship
6:30 sessions begin
9:15 over

Saturday 7:30am Doors open
8:30 Praise and Worship
9:00 Session 9 begins
11:00 Session 10
12:30 over
You can get a more detailed overview of the week on the blog at Livingproof ministries, or by calling Lifeway events.
Im hoping to be able to go and hope you can too. It would be nice if we could get at least 5 ladies to ride together and that way you would only have to drive once, each taking a turn. We would not spend the night in a hotel, although the friday night/saturday morning thing might be hard.....we will see.
I had a wonderful time at Bible Study today! Im so glad you ladies stayed around today for a short time.
We are looking so forward to the Deeper Still Conference this weekend in Atlanta!!!!!!!!!!!
If you dont know about it, Susan, Joy Beverly and I are traveling with 50 women from Temple Baptist church in Hattiesburg to hear Beth Moore and others speak, and participate in some great praise and worship! Of course you know I will write about it when I get back!

P.S. If any of my sisters want to come from Texas for the Nov thing let me know, you can of course, stay with me at my house.

No comments: