Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Its June!

Its June!!! Can you believe it?

We got Hunter off to training camp yesterday. If your interested in receiving updates from AIM let me know. I worried about him all day. He was suppose to call us when he met up with his team at the airport in Atlanta but it was 5:00 before he ever called. I wondered things like, after we watched him walk to his gate did he miss the fight somehow, could he have gotten on the wrong plane ( we ARE talking about Hunter ) could he have missed the group in Atlanta and since he had to leave his cell phone behind he couldnt call anyone.......etc.........how stupid am I?
To worry about such silly things! Its Hunter, he just didnt think about calling us until it was time to eat supper. :)
The team leaves for Thailand later this week and will arrive there on the 8th of June.
On the way home from New Orleans Steve and I stopped in Ponchatula to do a little antique shopping. ( He actually enjoys this kindof stuff ). He bought a large boxing punching bag thing for the guys at the prison and he bought us a new dining room table. The one we have is beautiful, formal and large! I had it in my house in Hattiesburg before we married. Now that its just me and steve in the house that table seems too big! It takes up 1/2 our living room. So we bought a VERY HEAVEY round oak table with 4 chairs. It is not an antique but looks like one.. It has a dark stain on it and I have already told Steve not to be surprised if he comes home from work one day and its been painted white with cute green gingham cushions on the seats.
Talking about worry, you need to read Beth Moores blog from June 1st. check it out

No comments: