Monday, September 15, 2008

Birmingham






We had a wonderful time in Birmingham this past weekend. We didnt get to see Rachel and Justin as much as we wanted to but we did get to see them, and we were able to spend alot of time with our grandbabies which we loved!

Justin was the best man in a wedding and his time was not his own and Rachel needed to be there with him as well.

We met them on Thursday at Johnny Rockets at the Summit then we didnt see them again until we all met for breakfast at the Crackerbarrel in Bessemmer. Alyssa, Bo and Hunter drove up Friday and stayed until Sunday afternoon.

Steve and I left on Saturday right after breakfast because we had a prison outreach that night in Angie La. ( check out ThreeFolds blog for more info on that ).

Alyssa , Bo and Hunter found out that Kelly is quite the card player!!! :) They were able to see Rachel and Justin after the wedding and again after church Sunday afternoon. They went to Brookhill Bapt.

In the pictures at Crackerbarrel Rachel wanted me to say she did not expect me to be taking any pictures so she arrived with no makeup and her hair pulled back.

I love the picture of all of us, except that Justin and Jacquelyn are not in it.

Ryan and Kelly, we really do appriciate you letting all of us stay at your beautiful home. I hope we didnt drive ya'll crazy!

And thank you Charity for taking care of all my babies! ( animals)

1 comment:

Alyssa Baker said...

I love the picture of Me and Bo eating...ha do you think you could send that to me in an email?