Tuesday, March 30, 2010

SPRING IS HERE







Spring has finally arrived in South Mississippi! For some people that may not be unusal but for us, spring usually gets here much sooner than the end of march.


My tulips have even bloomed. Its my first time to plant them and I thought the snow and all that cold weather had killed them. The pear trees have been in bloom for about a week and now as the wind blows, their blooms are flying across the yard and look sooo pretty, its like a spring snow!

Tomorrow Im going into town to purchase plants for a garden. Im trying a raised bed this year. Wish me luck. I still havent quite figured out Mississippi soil. ( Too wet, too dry, too many bugs ????????)

Ok I need to go get to work and get off the computer. Im still working on the womens conference for India, which by the way we have moved up to May instead of June. Im only on charpter 2 of Esther. pray for me

No comments: