Wednesday, March 17, 2010

what Ive been doing


I had a wonderful time last week careing for Gareth ( my grandson ) and visiting Rachel and Justin in DC. they took Gareth out of daycare for the week so for Monday and Tuesday I had him all to myself. Justin stayed home on Wed. to take him to the doctors. Gareth has been diagnosed with Juvenile xanthogranuloma. PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM , .

He was on steroids all week which just added to the fun .! :)

Actually I had a great time and even was able to teach him how to clap,sing (sortof) and say Gigi. Rachel was home Thursday-saturday but because of Gareths schedual we were unable to get in much shopping. I enjoyed just hanging out with them at the house though.

After another delayed flight Imade it home and am now taking care for Alyssa's dogs while she and Bo are in India. I have come to the conclusion I never want a weimerimer. Alyssa and Bo, I love you, but your dogs a maniac!

Friday Im going to Fairhope with some friends for the day. I am soooo looking forward to that.
......telling to the generations to come the praises of the Lord and His strength and His wonderful works that He has done. psalms 78:4

No comments: