Saturday, April 5, 2008

Sat. April 6th

I had fun today! I helped out at the Alyssa's dance studio all day. ( my daughters studio)
It was picture day and there were so many cute little girls in their costumes, It was precious!! This was Alyssa's first picture day as owner and it went better then I have ever seen it! All the parents were so pleased!
It was great! On my way home I stopped at Walmart to buy hair color. Its time to fix the roots. I went down the clearance aisle and guess what! There was my color on sale for $1.00 Amazing! Then I went over to the shampoo aisle which also has the other color's and a lady from my church was there so we got into a conversation about the different color brands and do we highlight ...etc...then another lady from our church came around the corner, also to get her hair color. We had a good laugh over it, we were all trying to get our roots before church in the morning. Then I went to check out and the lady at the register couldnt believe that my color was only $1.00 so she had to tell me about her color. Which was gorgeous! She had just had it done for the first time ever and she had to be in her late 40's. She had highlighted before but never an all over color. I told her it was beautiful!! The expression on her face was priceless! She just lit up!
Isnt good to be a women?

1 comment:

Hunter Beezley said...

Yes it is good to be a woman!
I mean.....no....I mean I didnt say that!
ha.
Hello Mommy!