Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuesday, Tax Day!

What a great day! Our last day of The Patriarchs at Bible Study and the end of Tax season for my husband . Tomorrow is a new beginning!
I have loved leading this Bible study and look forward to many more. We will be starting Stepping Up on May 13th ! I went to Lifeway today and bought it.
Only 1 full day left until Washington D.C. !
I get to go visit my daughter Rachel for 6 days. Im not too excited about flying by myself but it is a nonstop so I hope there are not any problems.
My Hebrew classes are going well. I now know the first 4 letters of the Aleph-bet. Bo, my son in law, checked out the website for me and approves so I will recomend it now. Its www.hebrew4christians.com check it out if you are interested in learning something new. You can go at your own pace, which for me is slow!
Well, time to finish packing! I want to have the house clean and everything packed and ready to go tonight so I can spend all day tomorrow with my sweetie !

1 comment:

katiegfromtennessee said...

Hey Cheryl,

I prayed for Melody and you all-her family. Sometimes, I just don't understand "Why?", but Anne Graham Lotz says that when You can't understand His ways, you trust His heart. He really is good. My heart goes out to you.

katiegfromtennesee