Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Just a quick note about blogs to come!

A few days ago I was digging through some boxes and came across a note book with some hand written stories in them.  They were stories I had written about my son Hunter when he was 4 years old.  Please understand I did not make these stories up!  Actually, Hunter did.  All I did was write down from the imagination of a 4 year old boy, some pretty funny stories.
I hope to have the first one up either later today or hopefully by tomorrow.  The first one is called " There is no Such Thing as Squash"
If you have a toddler, boy or girl, I think you will enjoy these. 
Now I'm off to speak at Kiwanas Club about Harvest Camp.  Steve sent me a text at 9am this morning to tell me I'm speaking.  Haha I had no idea!  I'm not a public speaker . But its not about me so off I go!

No comments: