Friday, March 11, 2011

Praying for Japan

Over the past week or so I've been watching my stats on this little blog.  I don't really know why, I guess it just interests me to see that anyone would want to read what I have to say. 
I dont have that many readers,  just a small handful.. But over this past week Ive noticed that someone or a couple someones, from Japan have read this blog.  (about 8 hits from Japan)

If you are out there, if you come back again, I want you to know that you are being prayed for today and I will keep you in my prayers.  If it is at all possible, let me know you are safe.
If you are a believer in Jesus Christ, remember that you are not alone.  You have many other believers around the world praying for you today.   ( Ecc.4:9) Two are better than one because they have a good return for their labor.  For if either of them falls the one will lift up his companion...

Ps. 9: 9-10  The Lord also will be a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble, and those who know Thy name will put their trust in Thee, for Thou, O Lord, hast not forsaken those who seek Thee.

If you do not know my savior I want you to know, Jesus loves you.
John 3:16-18   For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him, should not perish, but have ever lasting life.  For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world should be saved through Him.  He who believes in Him is not judged, he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten son of God.

Anyone else who might happen upon this blog post today, pray for the people of Japan.  May God protect them and watch over them, and may His Holy Spirit comfort them.


1 comment:

Seepy1 said...

Anytime I hear of devastation such as this and of countless numbers of people who have lost their lives in unforeseen tragedies, the first thing I think of is: were those people saved? Had they ever heard of the saving grace of Jesus Christ? Has anyone ever shared with them the promise of eternal life?

It scares me to think that for some, their answers are no.